Terms & Privacy
Acceptance of terms
Your access to and use of the Sovereign Payroll Services web site (“the Web Site”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Web Site you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Web Site.
The contents of the Web Site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to the web site
Sovereign Payroll Services reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Web Site or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Sovereign Payroll Services shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Web Site following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to third party web sites
The Web Site may include links to third party Web Sites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other Web Sites is not an endorsement of such Web Sites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Web Site and its content (including without limitation the Web Site design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Web Site) are owned by or licensed to Sovereign Payroll Services or otherwise used by Sovereign Payroll Services as permitted by law.
In accessing the Web Site you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Web Site for personal, non-commercial use only.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
The Web Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the full extent permitted by law, Sovereign Payroll Services will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Web Site.
Sovereign Payroll Services makes no warranty that the functionality of the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Web Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Sovereign Payroll Services for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Sovereign Payroll Services or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sovereign Payroll Services and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Sovereign Payroll Services arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Web Site.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Terms or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Sovereign Payroll Services is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you request information or a quotation from us we may ask for your name, address, email address or telephone number. This allows us to process and fulfil your request. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required.
- We use your personal information to fulfil your request to be contacted by us. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement of obtaining services should you request them.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at any time.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us using the details on our contact us page.